Activities in aldeia das Dez
The walk is for everyone!
From the village of Aldeia das Dez there is a variety of hiking well signposted. The walks are from 10 km to 20km.
Walking is one of the best way to discover the beauty of the area. All trips are made on dirt roads hit by forests, mountains, valleys and through refreshing and beautiful river.
Don’t forget your camera!!!
Bicycle paths or the” Bike Roads” are a select set of the best scenery and roads for the practice of cycling, allowing users to enjoy these pathways in autonomy throughout the year.
Here, in Aldeia das Dez, there is the famous Epic Climb from the Ponte das três Entradas until the Colcurinho . See the following link for more information:
You don’t have a bicycle … there is no problem we can provide you the contact of a company that rents bikes of all levels.
A little further from the village of Aldeia das Dez , but no less interesting, you have the Ecopista do Dão
It can be practiced or in Oliveira do Hospital or in the Mondego River, we leave here some links:
– Mondego River – http://www.opioneirodmondego.com
Ideal to spend a different day in the company of our animal friends, here nearby Aldeia das Dez in Midões- Tabua city you can make a beautiful horseback riding.
Activities in the Area
If you want some holidays with fun for all the Family we have some suggestions for you:
– Quinta da Borrachota situated in Gouveia (46 km) an earth friendly park that guarantees fun and the contact with several local animal species.
– Viva Ventura, also located in Gouveia (46km) a park with outdoor activities and outdoor games that guarantees 100% of fun for everybody.
– Serra da Estrela Interpretation Center (CISE), located in Seia at 29km. Is a Center with recreational and educational activities about the mountain of Serra da Estrela, the center region and the Planet, ensures a Must See for the whole family.
– The mountain of Serra da Estrela situated about 70km, as the name implies is a Mountain landscape. His Natural Park features a diverse mosaic of habitats, combining elements representing of different biogeographic regions. It is, as expected, the most emblematic area of Portugal for natural values associated with altitude, many of them with unique character.
– Already in Coimbra a wide range of places to visit, here are a few suggestions:
Portugal for the Little Ones, University of Coimbra, botanical garden and more here on the following link http://www.turismodocentro.pt/pt/?op=ofertas&area=4